Wednesday, May 24, 2006

destin


Bennett and I just got back from Destin, Florida. In my opinion this is the most beautiful beach in the country. When I was small, I spent many summer vacations with my mom, dad, and sister in Destin. There are many memories of sunburns, sandcastles, and salt water fights.

We were able to spend some meaningful time there with my dad this week. I think he loves the place just as much as I do. That's him under the umbrella chillin.


































Ok. One of my favorite things to do in life is to sit by the ocean under an umbrella and read. The greatness of the ocean always makes me think about how HUGE God is.

Tomorrow we head to North Mississippi to visit my new family, maybe catch my niece's softball game, and celebrate my mom-in-law's entrance into retirement. Bennett is also speaking at his home church on Sunday morning. It is so good to be able to spend this time with family before our big move.

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

sounds fun...looks beautiful.

We missed you tonight at youth group and last week at life group...

you sure you want to go to Idaho?

(i'm actually very excited for your new experiences).

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home