Sunday, February 19, 2006

banana pancakes

I was just inspired by Jack Johnson to post this receipe. This is for you Amy. It is rainy and cold here in Fort Worth. I think I saw snow this morning after church. We are just staying inside today.

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed

DIRECTIONS:
Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

Umm...I love Jack Johnson and that song...

but if I wrote a song it would be it's raining outside so i'm going to eat apple cinnamon pancakes.

:-)

6:07 AM  
Blogger Dad said...

HI ya there. I love you.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home